Friday, March 13, 2009

My friend Connie sent me this really neat email. It listed all sorts of recipe names for crockpot recipes. When you click on a recipe name, it takes you to the recipe on the web. HELLO; shouldn't all recipes be that easy to find? I think this roast sounds YUMMY! I am going to make it this week. I love my crockpot and suggest that everyone buy one or if you have it, use it often.

Beef Diablo

4 lbs. pot roast, boneless beef/arm
3 potatoes, peeled/sliced
1 onion, sliced
2 T. flour
1 T. prepared mustard
1 T. chili sauce
1 Tbsp.
Worcestershire sauce
1 t. vinegar
1 t. sugar

1. Trim all excess fat from roast. Place potatoes and onion in bottom of crock pot.

2. Make a smooth paste of flour, mustard, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and sugar. Spread over top of roast (cut roast in half, if necessary, to fit easily).

3.Place roast in crock pot on top of potatoes and onions. Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours (high 5 to 6).

No comments: